At the first visit to the orthodontist, diagnostic records may be necessary to determine the best course of treatment. Complete diagnostic records typically include a medical/dental history, clinical examination; digital study models of the teeth, photos of the patient’s face and teeth and digital x-rays. This information is used to develop a custom treatment plan for each patient. These records are also helpful in tracking the progress of treatment as the teeth move under orthodontic care.
After the doctor has evaluated your records, we discuss your treatment with you in detail, including the orthodontic investment you will be making for your particular case.
The appointment when you get your appliances(braces,expanders,etc.) usually takes from one to two hours. You’ll then see us at regular intervals 4 to 8 weeks apart for an adjustment, which takes 15-45 minutes. Our regular office hours are Monday to Thursday 8-5. We offer a later day on alternating Mondays where appointments may be available as late as 6:30. Patients are seen by appointment only. We make every effort to be on time for our patients, and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately. Cancel only if it is an emergency. It is difficult to reschedule you since most appointments are made 4-8 weeks in advance.
Convenient & Secure Online Services with Sesame 24/7
We value you as our patient and appreciate your commitment for continued oral health. We understand the importance of providing you online convenience to manage your patient information, which is why we are excited to partner with Sesame Communications in our effort to stay connected. Using our convenient online services is easy. You simply log in to your account from our website, where you have access to all of your patient information, online 24-7, in a safe, secure environment that exceeds HIPAA requirements. We are pleased to offer you this convenience free of charge, and to share with you all of the amazing features offered to you through Sesame 24-7:
- Email and text message reminders
- Customize how you receive appointment reminders with email, text messaging, and/or voicemail. You can also download a reminder for use in your calendar so you don’t forget your next appointment. After you log in to your account profile, you can confirm appointments online - reducing reminders altogether.
- Financial Pages
- Just like our appointment reminders, you can customize how you receive financial reminders through email or voicemail. After you log in to your account profile, you can review and print your financial ledgers without having to call our office.
- Online Bill Pay
- After you log in to your account profile, review and pay your bills online directly through our website. All online payments are protected in a secure server via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) so your credit card information is encrypted as you enter it.
- View Images
- Access and review your dental images and X-rays online from the comfort of your own home.
- Share your smile with family and friends
- If applicable, share your Invisalign® ClinCheck® via email and Facebook - show your family and friends how easy it is to improve their smile, too!
- Post-Appointment Feedback
- After your appointment, we’ll send you a link to an online survey where you can let us know how we’re doing (and what could use some improvement).
The best part about these features is that they are already available to you! All you need is a personal email account, then call or email our office, and we will gladly provide you with your own personal login information.
You are not only our patient but also a member of our extended family. Thank you for choosing us to be your dental care provider.
Anderson Township Office
1057 Nimitzview Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45230
Email: Click here to email us
321 Chillicothe Ave, Suite C
Hillsboro, OH 45133
Email: Click here to email us
For a map or driving directions from a specific location, click here.